How to Register
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION FORM & TAGS AVAILABLE AT DAJOH BUILDING
Please complete the entry form and bring with your submissions. Please read the SNAC Exhibition Prize Book, which includes more details on Rules and Regulations, Divisions and Classes, and Prizes.
For more information email
Exhibitor book available in Summer 2020.
Divisions & Classes
Ages 6 years and under
1 Baked Goods
3 Roots & Vegetables & Flowers
Ages 7 to 13 years
4 Baked Goods
7 Roots & Vegetables & Flowers 8 Fine Arts
10 Indian Manufacture
11 Exceptional Persons
12 Senior Citizens
14 years and older
14 Roots & Vegetables & Fruit
15 Flowers & Plants
16 Baked Goods
17 Healthy Roots
18 Canned Goods
19 Needle Craft
20 Quilts & Quilted Items
23 Fine Arts
25 Indian Manufacture
Rules & Regulations
1. The competition for the Six Nations Agricultural Society prizes is open to all.
2. Each/any eligible person desiring to serve in the activities of the Society must purchase a Six Nations Agricultural Society membership each year to be a member in good standing and must pay an Exhibitor Fee to exhibit their goods for prizes at the Fair.
3. ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE: A ten dollar ($10.00) membership entitles an adult (18 and older) to serve in the activities of the Six Nations Agricultural Society for one (1) year including Committee memberships, Directors, the election of officers, admission to the Fair (For one (1) Member Only). This membership does not include the exhibitors fee or any fees or privilege in relation to the concessionaires.
4. EXHIBITOR FEE: A payment of five dollars ($5.00) entitles each member in good standing to exhibit their goods for prizes.
5. While all due care will be taken of articles exhibited and all diligence used for the recovery of any article that may be lost, the Six Nations Agricultural Society will not hold itself responsible for any damage or loss of any article entered for competition.
6. ALL EXHIBITS MUST BE PROPERLY TAGGED with NAME and EXHIBITOR NUMBER IN ADVANCE OF ENTRY.
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE ON OFFICIAL ENTRY FORMS & ACCOMPANIED BY THE EXHIBITOR'S FEE.
The exhibitor's name MUST NOT be visible on the produce or article tag until after the judging is complete. Entry tags will be available from the Fair Coordinator and can be picked up in person one week before and up to the first day of the Fair.
7. Exhibits may be registered and placed at the Six Nations Community Hall on Wednesday from 4:00pm until 9:00 pm and then again on Thursday from 8:00 am - 11:00 am. Please Note: FAIR EXHIBITS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR COMPETITION ONLY UNTIL 11 AM ON THE THURSDAY OF THE FAIR. JUDGING WILL COMMENCE ON THURSDAY AT 11:00 AM.
8. Exhibitors of domestic manufacture must be the owner and manufacturer of such and be prepared to certify to that fact if required.
9. Exhibitors of roots, vegetables and fruits must be owners of such produce. Such produce must have been raised by them during the present year.
10. Exhibits in grain, roots, vegetables and fruits must be uniform in size of boxes or baskets except where otherwise specified.
11. EXHIBITORS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO MAKE ONE (1) ENTRY per SECTION.
12. An article can be exhibited in competition for prizes for ONE YEAR ONLY.
This rule is strictly enforced.
13.The judges will not grant prizes for any article or produce if such entry is incorrectly classified and tagged or if considered not worthy or if garments have been worn.
14.Exhibits must remain on display in the Community Hall until 4 pm on the last day of the Fair. At 4 pm the Community Hall will be closed to the public and only exhibitors will be admitted to remove their goods. If any article is taken from the hall before the specified time, the exhibitor of same, may not be entitled to any prize which may have been awarded. Pies, except for one slice, may be picked up on Thursday after 4:00pm.
15. Any person who shall attempt to interfere with any Judge while in the discharge of their judging duties or shall on the premises of the society, use any contemptuous or abusive language to any Judge or Officer of the Society will forfeit the right to any premium to which he/she may be otherwise entitled and will be excluded from the exhibition the succeeding year.
16. Any exhibitor practicing any deception of any kind shall, upon conviction, forfeit any or all prizes to which s/he may otherwise be entitled and will not be allowed to compete at future exhibitions of the Society for the number of years as determined by the Board of Directors.
17. A reward of twenty-five dollars ($25.00) will be paid to any party giving information that will lead to the conviction of any exhibitor practicing deception of any kind.
18. The decision of the judge or judges in awarding prizes will be final.
19. Any protests with respect to the awarding of prizes must be made in writing by the first Monday after the Fair and must be accompanied by a cash deposit of ten dollars ($10.00) to the Fair Secretary. The deposit will be forfeited if the protest is not sustanstiated.
20. Any prize money not picked up by December 15 will be forfeited.
21. No person or persons will be permitted on the Judge's stand during the Exhibition except Judges, Directors and Recorders.
NIA:WEN/THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION